|“||He’s good at singing and dancing. It doesn’t feel forced, like he’s able to do it comfortably. And there’s also his youth as a high school student…. His confidence makes sense.||”|
—Tsumugi Takanashi , about Iori Izumi (Story 1; Chapter 1, Part 5)
Iori Izumi (和泉 一織, Izumi Iori) is Mitsuki Izumi's younger brother who has a "cool" personality. His parents run a cake shop called “Fonte Chocolat”, and the interior is decorate cutely, which influences him to like cute things in the end.
Iori carries a superior air but has proper manners, although he possesses a poisonous tongue. He likes to have things well-planned and executed orderly, which is why if anything goes wrong, he cannot deal with it.
He really likes cute things especially the Usamimi Friends Collection; very ticklish; was on student council at his previous high school; bedroom has cat motifs hidden throughout; goes to the same high school as Tamaki.
- What would you think of my older brother cosplaying as a rabbit?
Nīsan ni usagi no kosu pure o sase tara dō desho u?
- Do you do this to Nanase-san as well?
Kōyuu koto o nanase san ni moyatteru n desu ka.
- What is it? Do you want me to dote on you?
Na n desu ka? kamatte hoshii n desu ka?
- You're like a small animal aren't you?
Anata tte shō dōbutsu mitai desu ne.
- Good morning. You have a bedhead.
Ohayougozaimasu. Neguse tsuitemasu yo.
- ...You in pajamas... No, it's nothing.
... sono pajama sugata ... ie, nan demo.
(TOUCHING THE CHARACTER)
- Please d-don't touch me so much!
a, anmari sawara nai de kudasai!
- (SS Ranking) --
- (S Ranking) --
- (A Ranking) --
- (B Ranking) --
- (C Ranking) --
- Please come with me.
Watashi ni tsui te ki te kudasai
- 和 = gentle; harmonious
- 泉 (izumi) = spring; fountain
- 一織 (iori) = one weave/fabric
- Became an idol for Mitsuki, but now it's his dream too.
- Has a sweet tooth comparable to Tamaki Yotsuba’s.
- Has a MEZZO" poster hung up on his room wall at home.
- Terrible at lying.
- Would like to be a teacher if he wasn't an idol.