Iori Izumi (和泉 一織, Izumi Iori) is Mitsuki Izumi's younger brother who has a "cool" personality. His parents run a cake shop called “Fonte Chocolat”, and the interior is decorated cutely, which influences him to like cute things in the end.
Iori carries a superior air but has proper manners, although he possesses a poisonous tongue. He likes to have things well-planned and executed orderly, which is why if anything goes wrong, he cannot deal with it.
He really likes cute things especially the Usamimi Friends Collection; very ticklish; was on student council at his previous high school; bedroom has cat motifs hidden throughout; goes to the same high school as Tamaki.
|Character||Name||Iori's Nickname||Nickname for them|
|Iori Izumi||Watashi (私)|
|Tenn Kujo||Kujo-san||Izumi Iori|
- 和 = gentle; harmonious
- 泉 (izumi) = spring; fountain
- 一織 (iori) = one weave/fabric
Voice Actor Comment
These are comments regarding Part 3  FOR YOU:
- Up until now, both the inner workings of the entertainment industry as well as the feelings and actions of the customers and how idols feel and react to that have all been illustrated through Idolish Seven, but in Part 3 those aspects are illustrated even further. Please keep an eye out for them as they stand up towards a large problem as it shakes the entertainment industry.
- I want to tell him, "you're working plenty hard enough so don't overdo it.". Since he's underage and all.
- Became an idol for Mitsuki, but now it's his dream too.
- Has a sweet tooth comparable to Tamaki Yotsuba’s.
- Has a MEZZO" poster hung up on his room wall at home.
- Terrible at lying.
- Would like to be a teacher if he wasn't an idol.
|Unit||Iori Izumi • Yamato Nikaido • Mitsuki Izumi • Tamaki Yotsuba • Sogo Osaka • Nagi Rokuya • Riku Nanase|