Sogo Osaka (逢坂 壮五, Ousaka Sougo) is a very calm and soothing, if sometimes unsure, presence most of the time. He’s very reserved, though, and prioritizes being polite and following the order of things over what he himself may desire. However, he does have a switch, and if you press it Sogo very quickly turns into one of the most menacing members of IDOLiSH7.
Having grown up in a household that seemed to value pecking order and absolutes, Sogo doesn’t often let his own desires be known to others and represses how he feels for fear of otherwise causing trouble for the other members. A lot of these repressions–especially something akin to a fear of being abandoned, which may be a result of his uncle passing away. Sogo is also very aware of the ages of the group–he has held his age over Tamaki previously, and also very regularly goes to the older members for advice.
He's a self-described fanboy (of many musicians such as; TRIGGER, Re:vale, and Douglass Rootbank); played guitar in a friend’s band; dropped out of university; a very clingy, emotional drunk; former heir to a very large and influential company; prefers his food so spicy it hurts; holds very strong feelings of respect for his deceased uncle, who spurred his desire to pursue music.
|Character||Name||Sogo's Nickname||Nickname for them|
|Sogo Osaka||Boku (僕)|
|Tenn Kujo||Kujo-san||Osaka Sogo|
- 逢 (ou) = meeting
- 坂 (saka) = hill
- 壮 (sou) = magnificent; strong; manly
- 五 (go) = five
Ousaka (逢坂) is literally “meeting hill”. Often used figuratively as a place of meeting or separation between men and women.
Voice Actor Comment
These are comments regarding Part 3 
- With new characters being added, I'm sure there are many people out there wondering what in the world's going on, but I believe it's become a completed product that won't betray your expectations, so please look forward to it.
- A bunch of tough things happened and it seems like you're full of anxieties again, but as long as everyone's together with you I'm sure things'll be okay, so "Let's do our best!".
- Sogo basically has a TRIGGER merchandise alter in his room. Mitsuki taught him how to make one.
- has a very high tolerance for spicy food
- takes medicine for stomach problems (stomach ulcers iirc)
- has very sudden mood swings
- can turn anything nearby into a weapon (laptop, kitchen knife, potato peeler, etc.)
- did kendo when he was younger
- used to be anaemic
- went to Europe for a class excursion
- drinks espresso without adding sugar or milk
- tries to solve his problems by buying books/ manuals--How To Approach Adolescents, How To Be More Aggressive, 10 Helpful Tips For Talking To Teenagers
- can't make jokes
- has a “rotten” style of playing chess
- was interested in alarm clocks for a period of time (he was looking for ways to get Tamaki out of bed without trouble)
- is terrible at decision-making when it gets pressed onto him
- can't say no to people
- ↑ Main Story Part 2 Chapter 13.4
- ↑ Name translation by Yazu
- ↑ Part 3 comment translation by Kaisekis
- ↑ IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia!; [Game Story]
|Unit||Iori Izumi • Yamato Nikaido • Mitsuki Izumi • Tamaki Yotsuba • Sogo Osaka • Nagi Rokuya • Riku Nanase|