So for this to be the end...
Tamaki Yotsuba (四葉 環, Yotsuba Tamaki) is a fairly menacing-looking kid who speaks roughly and does everything with his heart rather than his head. He’d much prefer not to think about the details of a situation, and this usually includes things like manners or actions of respect to those higher up than him on the totem pole.
Much of Tamaki’s motivation comes from trying to find his missing sister, Aya, who is now 15 years old. His reason for becoming an idol was to find her–and he chose to be an idol because they often appeared on TV.
Tamaki is very good at picking up on emotions, and is very sensitive to emotional changes in others. He has no problem being reprimanded for an action if it was wrong or bothersome to the other party, but if that reprimand is coupled with anger he’s very quick to be upset. His love of cheap snacks, King Pudding included, possibly comes from his days at the childcare facility and trying to collect stamps and caps for freebies.
|Character||Name||Tamaki's Nickname||Nickname for them|
|Tamaki Yotsuba||Ore (俺)|
|Tenn Kujo||Tenten||Yotsuba Tamaki|
- 四葉 (yotsuba) = clover; four leaves
- 環 (tamaki) = ring; circle; loop; bracelet
Voice Actor Comment
These are comments regarding Part 3 
- Thanks to everyone's support we've made it to Part 3, and for me personally I'm really happy to have been able to live in Ainana's world through Tamaki again. Thank you very much. I think there are lots of stories that'll perk your interest in Part 3, so I hope you'll be able to enjoy it.
- At the same time as I feel like he's grown up, I also feel like I don't want him to lose his Tamaki-ness (in a good way), so the two things I want to say to him are "You've really grown up." and "But don't ever change.".
- is fond of physical contact
- The body part he is most proud of is his abs.
- was an orphan and grew up in a childcare facility
- did not have a mobile phone until he got scouted
- afraid of the dark
- sleeps with a night light
- deathly afraid of ghosts
- abysmally bad at explaining things
- nicknames absolutely everyone
- went on a school trip with Iori
- He takes supplementary lessons in school to prevent himself from repeating a year.
- Iori monitors him to make sure he actually goes to his lessons.
- is good at video games
- doodles when studying
- (Doodling is an unexpected habit of his.)
- tried hitting on a girl (a dare) and got rejected
- does watch anime and read manga (really violent ones though)
- (loves) King Pudding
- video games
- He used to help out kids who were being bullied.
- He (suprisingly) enjoys taking selfies.
- His favourite fairy tale is "Hansel and Gretel".
|Unit||Iori Izumi • Yamato Nikaido • Mitsuki Izumi • Tamaki Yotsuba • Sogo Osaka • Nagi Rokuya • Riku Nanase|