Tamaki Yotsuba (四葉 環, Yotsuba Tamaki) is one of the most enigmatic members of IDOLiSH7. He is generally a quiet individual, is actually a prodigy in dancing, does not speak much, and he became an idol simply because he wanted to be on tv. He also attends the same high school as Iori.
He is someone who does things at his own pace, and scares off fans when he is not on stage. He has a little younger sister, Aya, who appears later in the game.He also loves King Pudding, and will do anything if it gives him pudding. He also gets angered when other people eat his pudding.
1: Wai- What are you eating! That’s my pudding!
You’re terrible… It’s completely empty now isn’t it!
Argh!!! I’m going to kill you!
2: Hey, Rikkun…
You don’t have to do it like how Mikki does it.
You being your usual self is the best in my opinion.
It’s also the most charming…
1: I made Sou-chan mad again.
2: Do you do ab workouts too?
3: What? You want to be caressed?
4: If it's you, I'll give you one bite. Pudding.
5: ... 5 more minutes... munyamunya
(TOUCHING THE CHARACTER)
(SS Ranking) --
(S Ranking) --
(A Ranking) --
(B Ranking) --
(C Ranking) --
It's about the same as King Pudding, you're special
- his blood type is B
- is fond of physical contact
- The body part he is most proud of is his abs.
- was an orphan and grew up in a childcare facility
- did not have a mobile phone until he got scouted
- became an idol to look for his missing sister, Aya
- afraid of the dark
- sleeps with a night light
- deathly afraid of ghosts
- abysmally bad at explaining things
- nicknames absolutely everyone
- went on a school trip with Iori
- He hakes supplementary lessons in school to prevent himself from repeating a year.
- Iori monitors him to make sure he actually goes to his lessons.
- is good at video games
- doodles when studying
- (Doodling is an unexpected habit oh his.)
- tried hitting on a girl (a dare) and got rejected
- does watch anime and read manga (really violent ones though)
- (loves) King Pudding
- video games
- He used to help out kids who were being bullied.
- He (suprising) enjoys taking selfies.
- His favourite fairy tale is "Hansel and Gretel".