|Nickname||Yama-san (by Tamaki Yotsuba)|
|Birthday||February 14th (Valentines Day)|
|Game||Chapter 1; Part 1|
On the exterior, he may look like he has an easy-going personality, but he is very passionate and more than anyone, cares a lot about the other members.
Before joining the agency, he held unpleasant feelings towards the world of show business.
He, who had always liked being alone, repeatedly called himself to be a “big brother” since he was the oldest, for the sake of the other members.
1: Even if you’re the manager, you’re still younger. Big brother here is the oldest you know?
There are times where I’ll feel a bit tired, so show a bit more respect, alright?
2: I’m just 22! Sheesh, why me…
In the first place, I’m not even the leader…
Ah, jeez, lets not sweat about the insignificant things!
Alright! Lets go!
1: Thanks to you, I'm able to be here.
2: It's troublesome looking after them, really.
3: Big brother's going to get the wrong idea? ...Just kidding.
4: When it comes to abs I lose to Tama.
1: Good morning. Did you sleep well?
1: It's adult time from here on out.
(TOUCHING THE CHARACTER)
1: Hey hey, do you think I'm a kid petting my head like that?
(SS Ranking) Ha ha, I guess you are amazing after all.
(S Ranking) --
(A Ranking) --
(B Ranking) --
(C Ranking) --
- his blood type is B
- can’t actually see much at all without his glasses
- a confrontational drunk
- calls himself oniisan (big brother)
- took up the mantle of “Leader” only because he was the oldest in the group
- he chiefly performs in dramas
- owns a cleaning robot named Musashi
- reduces everyone’s names to two syllables
- is no longer in contact with his family
- has a sensitive tongue
- self proclaimed S
- has a driver's licence, but prefers not to drive as the driver cannot get drunk
- when he gets fired up, he pushes in the middle of his glasses real hard
- sleeps with a stomach band to keep his stomach warm
- might tease the people he likes
- claims to be the type who tends to attract mosquitoes
- would like to be an office worker if he wasn't an idol
- rolled across the stage twice during the Pythagoras Fighters performance because Mitsuki and Nagi charged at him
- alcohol (mostly beer)